To begin the semester, studio 409 got to work setting up shop and getting familiar with the tools. Demonstrations for the power tools were done by Nils, and then work began. The class built several work benches, saw tables, pin-up boards, and various other work spaces to prepare for the construction to come.
- Splitlog Farm Community Cookout (Event #3) 09.12.15
- Levee Bike & Walk Trail Community Engagement (Event #2) 09.12.15
- Central Avenue Parade and Bethany Park La Placita (Event #1) 09.12.15
- Mobile Screen Printing with Lawrence Arts Center 09.02.15
- Lawrence Arts Center Buskerfest and Art Tougeau 05.29.15
No upcoming events